jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me being on dial up it was too long for me to download. :(

OP
C

clapping_tiger

It is a funny little guy who comes out and asks you to repeat after him. He then proceeds to say stuff along the lines of.......

I will not lose my friends, get bad luck, or lose my mailing list if I don't forward an email.

Bill Gates will not be sending me money.

There is no email tracking program that will send me free stuff from Victoria's Secret, or Cracker Barrel.

I will not let anyone guilt me into saying that I am not their friend or don't believe in God if I don't forward this email. If God wanted to send me a message I believe the bushes in my backyard would burn before he picked up a PC.

and then it goes through a lot of the email "Chain Letter" types of things in the same way. and then at the end it says "now you must pass this on to at least five of your friends before the next full Moon or you will be constipated for the next three weeks and all your hair will fall out."

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Want me to order you a catalog?

No I'll pass; thanks.....I'm not so sure that the things inside the mag. will fit me.:rofl:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I forwarded this to my sister. She is constanly sending me chain letters. Didn't seem to phase her though as she sent me another today:shrug:

Latest Discussions