Okay LT guys I'm usually not one of -those- people but I demand an explanation for this.

Marnetmar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Starting at 1:36

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING

SHOULDN'T THIS BE THE POINT WHERE YOU REALIZE YOU'RE IN A MCDOJO

JESUS CHRIST

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what your question is, or what the comment actually means. But the man in the film isn't really in a McDojo. I would describe it more as a "Man, out standing in his field."

(except for, you know, when he's moving around)

OzPaul

Green Belt
Reaction score
I agree the movements after the time you mentioned are quite different. I don't know the LT system to comment on why he is doing it that way and can't understand the commentary. To each their own.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The movement sequence is the same as the last version of Biu Tze that I learned from LT, but the quality and character of the movements is different. Other than that. I'd agree with Buka. I believe he is in a field and not inside a McDojo. So, where is this guy from and what is it about this clip that ticks you off so much?

OK ...I went back and looked at the part starting at 1:36 like you suggested. I don't know if that is the product of a "McDojo" ...more like something out of an asylum. Pretty insane... and not in a good way. But what do I know? When I studied under LT, I never had red stripes that wide. I was but a lowly "technician"!

Last edited:

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
OK ...I went back and looked at the part starting at 1:36 like you suggested. I don't know if that is the product of a "McDojo" ...more like something out of an asylum. Pretty insane... and not in a good way. But what do I know? When I studied under LT, I never had red stripes that wide. I was but a lowly "technician"!

Yeah I saw that and the following questions I ask at work sometimes came to mind...

"ma'am does he have a history of seizures? Illegal drug use?"

etc.

Latest Discussions