OCTOBER: Ed Martin Seminar In Morris Illinois

A

AaronLucia

Wish i could be there!

I have Mariett v. d. Vliet coming in OCT, and Jack Hoban in November, yay for me!

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AaronLucia said:
Wish i could be there!

I have Mariett v. d. Vliet coming in OCT, and Jack Hoban in November, yay for me!

I missed Jack Hoban when he was up here a couple months ago... My instructor brought some good stuff back, I wish I could have gone.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Recently? Ive been back in training for almost 2 years... after a 4-5 year break from training.

K

kenanderson

Technopunk-

Ed Martin is doing a seminar with my instructor, Luke Molitor, down in Dallas this coming weekend. I am very excited as these two people are very talented and are some of the best practitioners outside of Japan, and have a lot to offer. So much so, that the seminar was filled only after a couple of weeks of being planned. I have been informed that this seminar is going to be released commercially, so maybe you will see me on the cover of it. ;) If you want details on it, go to http://www.jigokudojo.com - click seminars. Are you going to be at the one in Ill.?

- Ken Anderson

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ken,

Yes I will... barring some freak occurence, I try not to miss any of his seminars in the area.