O.J. Book and TV special cancelled!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NEW YORK - After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and television special “If I Did It.”“I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project,” said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. “We are sorry for any pain that his has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.”
Full story

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
nice....though i am not one for censorship I see no problems with this getting the boot!

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good riddance. The only "good" thing that could have come out of this, was that the Goldman family would have been able to collect some $$$ from OJ.

Knowing Fred Goldman's character, though, I'm fairly sure that he is much happier at OJ not getting this exposure.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Iheard from the lcoal DJ's that the inside information in the communications business is that the advertisers were pulling their spots.

So the advertisers were listening, to the public as well as thinking ahead, if the above is true.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
No matter the reason, that dirtbag doesn't get to joke and make fun of killing his ex. Good move on pulling the plug on this travisty.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
AWWW DANG IT! And I was SO looking forward to NOT reading his book and NOT watching the show! Ah well... at least we don't go on with this stupidity. :D :D :D

Latest Discussions