New beginnings

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
So sadly I have recently found myself unemployed due to my contract expiring but really thus is a job I didn't enjoy and didn't pay well but I took it because its all I could get. But luckily for now I still have enough money saved to keep my training going for now so at least I don't have to quit that for a few years. But now I've decided I'm not just going to go for basic jobs, I want to try and do something like a personal trainer or a lifeguard. Those are jobs I would enjoy.

Before I wouldn't have tried because I had a job that was paying and didn't really need to go looking round but now I really want to get myself a decent career that suits my lifestyle.

Looking forward to the next steps in my life.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
They're probably going to be great steps, too.

Jobs come and go, time changes things, money changes the business landscape, it can be a pain in the rear at times. Go for it, brother. Don't let anything stop you, [I know you won't] don't let any of it get to you, just go at it every day.

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
They're probably going to be great steps, too.

Jobs come and go, time changes things, money changes the business landscape, it can be a pain in the rear at times. Go for it, brother. Don't let anything stop you, [I know you won't] don't let any of it get to you, just go at it every day.
Yeah I'm not fussed about the job. Only thing I worried about was not being able to afford training but I've got loads saved as I said so I'm all good for now

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not fussed about the job. Only thing I worried about was not being able to afford training but I've got loads saved as I said so I'm all good for now
Just make sure it doesn't eat into your budget for other important things. Beyond that, good luck finding a career instead of a job!

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I got a good opportunity. A hotel is looking for a lifeguard and they're willing to pay you to take a lifeguard course. Got a swimming test for it on Thursday well sink or swim time lol