Need Gift Ideas For Trainers In Thailand

Iversion

White Belt
Reaction score
I'll be traveling to Thailand in a week to train at the Fairtex Resort in Pattaya and I wanted to bring a few gifts with me to give to the trainers there. For the life of me I cannot think of a suitable gift. Anyone have any ideas?

Akira

Green Belt
Reaction score
Where are you from?

I sometimes bought the trainers a small bottle of sang som or hong tong (rum/whisky, available from the 7/11 in Thailand, about 100-110 thb), I saw some other people give them t-shirts they bought from Twins/King at Lumpinee Stadium, someone bought a cheap dvd player for the communial lounge room.

Something they can drink or wear would be my advice but I'm sure they'll be happy with anything and appreciate the effort.

denmyos

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Where are you from?

I sometimes bought the trainers a small bottle of sang som or hong tong (rum/whisky, available from the 7/11 in Thailand, about 100-110 thb), I saw some other people give them t-shirts they bought from Twins/King at Lumpinee Stadium, someone bought a cheap dvd player for the communial lounge room.

Something they can drink or wear would be my advice but I'm sure they'll be happy with anything and appreciate the effort.

Im so glad this question came up, i was gonna ask it my self.
Im going to Keatkhamtorn camp in june/july for a month, and i have been thinking the same thing.
Thx for the answers Akira :)

Latest Discussions