Mountaineer Martial Arts Promotions~!

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sounds like everyone is...."Movin' on up...".....well..you know the rest.....

good job everyone...i take it this was a suprise grading....did anyone know they were being tested?

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Um, i think 3 people knew that they were getting tested, they were told before hand that they were. i don't think any of us upper belts knew we were being tested those days :idunno: .....it was a surprise to me and i think most of the upper belts just because we weren't told we were gonna be testing, normally in the past we have been told when we were testing....it was a very good test though, cause then you knew who was trying their hardest even though they thought they weren't testing...sometimes those who aren't testing tend to slack off some during the seminar if they think they're not going to be "graded" on it :rolleyes:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
bignick said:
sounds like everyone is...."Movin' on up...".....well..you know the rest.....

good job everyone...i take it this was a suprise grading....did anyone know they were being tested?
like Fuzzy said...a few knew...but the rest of us it came as a complete surprise.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
like Fuzzy said...a few knew...but the rest of us it came as a complete surprise.
As I said before for some it's a bit easier to not know they are testing that way it leads to fewer foul ups.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
everyone has been extremely generous in their efforts to congratulate us. it has been a humbling honor to have so many extend their compliments to us Mountaineers. thanks to all.

Salute.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
everyone has been extremely generous in their efforts to congratulate us. it has been a humbling honor to have so many extend their compliments to us Mountaineers. thanks to all.

Salute.

Yeppers...what he said...thank you all for the support :asian:

Latest Discussions