Mornoic CoWorkers

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Granted, I work in a field not noted for the brilliant minds it attracts, but I just learned from the night shift IT guy that one of the the second shift guards has filed his third complaint against me. It seems he is quite upset that I keep removing the spyware and adware that he so diligently keeps installing and he is demanding I be stopped.
This person has been diagnosed with colon cancer and is scheduled for surgery the first of next month, I hope they release the pressure on his brain.

M

Melissa426

Mornoic CoWorkers

You know, I have some of those in my office, too. I think mornoicism is a cult. Next thing you know,they'll be sending those emails that say if you don't forward this to 50 people in the next 10 seconds, you'll go bankrupt, your dog will die, your car's engine will break down on the freeway, and your skin will turn a putrid shade of mauve.:rolleyes:

Good luck. Let us know if you find out how to get rid of them! Of course, wish him a speedy recovery from surgery. While he is gone, maybe you can install some anti-spyware on the computer.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Melissa426 said:
Mornoic CoWorkers

........ I think mornoicism is a cult.
Don't they have a big group in Utah???
wink.gif

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The night shift must really be getting to the guy if he actually WANTS spy ware and ad ware on his 'puter...sheesh.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
heheee.. I was going to Edit the title of this thread to Moronic.. but seeing the posts.. ;)

*shaking head and chuckling*
:rofl::rofl:

That is too funny :D

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Seig said:
Granted, I work in a field not noted for the brilliant minds it attracts, but I just learned from the night shift IT guy that one of the the second shift guards has filed his third complaint against me. It seems he is quite upset that I keep removing the spyware and adware that he so diligently keeps installing and he is demanding I be stopped.
This person has been diagnosed with colon cancer and is scheduled for surgery the first of next month, I hope they release the pressure on his brain.
I feel ya....
The IT Admin guy for our division thinks he is hot stuff when it comes to PCs and IT.

Funny thing is all the PCs in my division that he built have “problems” of one sort or another except mine. I have figured out why too…….seems he goes around and claims he ahs to "check" something on everyone's PC...my PC is the only one in my division that he doesn’t have Admin rights to.
(he forgot to set the Admin password when he dropped off my PC)

He complained to my boss about not being able to access my PC. My boss told me to give him my password and I told him "no way" and said that my PC is the only one that NEVER crashes because he can’t access it and screw it up.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
O.K....I am not as brilliant as that guy. What's spyware and adware exactly and why does he keep installing it, and why are you removing it?

:idunno:
spyware and adware are programs that tell someone where you go and hat you look at on the Internet. They give all kinds of feed back like what type of websites you visit, what you buy, etc. Advertisers use it to sell stuff, junk mail and so on.
spyware and adware slow your PC down as well

Go to this webite and you can download spyware and adware blocker.
http://www.kimkomando.com/

T

TonyM.

I'd share, but currently the crew I work with has the lowest IQs, worst work ethics, no moral compass and no comraderie. Too pathetic to even specify. Sorriest crew I've worked with in forty years. Welcome to the new third world.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
spyware and adware are programs that tell someone where you go and hat you look at on the Internet. They give all kinds of feed back like what type of websites you visit, what you buy, etc. Advertisers use it to sell stuff, junk mail and so on.
spyware and adware slow your PC down as well

Go to this webite and you can download spyware and adware blocker.
http://www.kimkomando.com/

Thanks man! :ultracool

Latest Discussions