Modern Arnis Seminar in Alma Michigan

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cross Listed here

I will be teaching a seminar in Alma Michigan on 19th of February, 2005. The host is Mr. Brian R. VanCise a member also here on Martial Talk.

The Seminar is from 12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM and will cost $40.

Contact info:
Call 989-560-8004 for Details
or contact Brian VanCise via e-mail at [email protected]

I plan on teaching various Modern Arnis teaching techniques, for the stick and dagger, possible double stick, and single stick as time and requests allow.

You can check out Mr. VanCise's web site www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com for other events hosted by Mr. VanCise in Alma Michigan.

Thank you

Master Rich Parsons
Filipino Martial Arts Club

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In order to have a little more room for
this seminar, I have moved the location to
the Alma College, Stone Recreation Center,
Multipurpose Room! The cost is still $40 and
the Seminar time is still 12 noon to 4 pm!

Brian R. VanCise

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian R. VanCise said:
In order to have a little more room for
this seminar, I have moved the location to
the Alma College, Stone Recreation Center,
Multipurpose Room! The cost is still $40 and
the Seminar time is still 12 noon to 4 pm!

Brian R. VanCise

Just a reminder to everyone, that this seminar is this weekend and the location is at the Alma College, Stone Recreation Center Multipurpose Room.

Thank you

Rich

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be a great seminar and we are really happy that Rich is coming up to teach us some Modern Arnis! The seminar starts at 12 and runs until 4pm! Hope to see you there!

Brian R. VanCise

P.S.
If you do not have rattan sticks, don't worry
I have enough for everyone!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the seminar was yesterday and it was Great! The flu kept attendance low but the people there had a lot of fun! If you have not had the opportunity to train with Rich Parsons you really need to take some time and do so! Rich's teaching style is excellent and that really helps people learn the material he is covering! We trained in: Single Sinwalli, six count drill with and without the dagger and the ten count drill! We were also fortunate to have Ian Kershaw and Paul Janulis on hand to help us out with their skill and teaching abilities. Once again it was great to train with these guys and if you get a chance to work with them I would highly recommend it! Good friends, sticks and some food afterwards made this a great time!

Brian R. VanCise

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Iwould like to say thank to Brian. As Brian had a great place to train and also is a great host. He feed me and some otheres afterward, and had some video from his visit to India, that was nice, and fun to watch.

Thank You Brian for the opportunity to teach at your place.
:asian:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I would also like to thank Rich for teaching a wonderful event. I could talk at great lengths about how good of a teacher Rich is, but that would only make you all jeleous, as I am able to train with Rich weekly ;). I would like to thank Brian for being a great host. I would also like to thank the good people who attended as well.

It was a great time. If anyone has a chance to stop by and train with Master VanCise, I highly recommend it. He has a very well rounded background, and is an all around good guy! :asian:

Brian's site:

http://www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com/index.html

Thanks again everyone!
:)
Paul