Mitose Grandson

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Do you have any Kosho Ryu Kenpo dojos in Mass?

also what Is your Dads web page?

Thanks
Kosho

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Donn,
Thanks

Kosho

mitose

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Do you have any Kosho Ryu Kenpo dojos in Mass?

also what Is your Dads web page?

Thanks
Kosho
no we do not but we were there this pass weekend with Bill Chun jr. and Ed Parker jr. doing a little seminar trying to bring kenpo of all
sorts together.These guys are great and offer a lot to Kenpo .

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was there for the seminar, dinner, and conversations later on. It was a great time and i learned a lot throughout the entire day.
Jesse
I know you are going to want more of an elaboration but I do not know what i can say. People were very humble, and as stated the seminar was about unity and showing people how Kenpo/Kempo can be different from generation to generation

mitose

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was there for the seminar, dinner, and conversations later on. It was a great time and i learned a lot throughout the entire day.
Jesse
I know you are going to want more of an elaboration but I do not know what i can say. People were very humble, and as stated the seminar was about unity and showing people how Kenpo/Kempo can be different from generation to generation
how's Paula?
how's elizabeth doing?

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
thank you,
Will you be threw this area any time soon?
Kosho

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
how's Paula?
how's elizabeth doing?

Paula and Elizabeth are doing great. I sent you an email before everything else got going so i was not sure if it was you or not. Paula had a great time, although i think she was ready to kill me by about 5am when there were still a few of us doing techniques upstairs. Be careful on these threads, no one can tell the tone of voice in anyones writings and people take things out of context real easy. This group is a good one to get information from and learn things from, but I know i re-read everything i write at least 3 times before posting, and still wish i could take some back.
In Peace,
Jesse

curious1

White Belt
Reaction score
First off I would like to say I had a great time there in Boston. Too bad we only had enough time to do the seminar. This is the first time I ever went to these forums and you were right, Words can get a bit sticky if taken out of context. Anyway next time we go we'll make sure the piano is unlocked so mark can play chopsticks....lol. Tell everyone I said hello.

Ken..

OP
kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Mitose,
Are there any plans on being in mass any time soon?
or In the new England area any time soon?

Kosho

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mitose,
Are there any plans on being in mass any time soon?
or In the new England area any time soon?

Kosho

Kosho,
They were here 2 weeks ago. Kenpo/Kempo Unity seminar with Embassador Ed Parker Jr. and Master Chun Jr. But, good question-- did you guys enjoy New England enough to come back out for more seminars?
Jesse

mitose

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We had a great time.Ken really enjoyed it,as well as Rob or shall I say
Mark 2 and Mark 3.
Words are just words but friendships are forever.
I really don't care about the RED SOX'S or PATRIOT'S or the 15 sports channels in the hotel jk:yokozuna::naniwa2::jushinligthat's me in the middle

Mr.NGMA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mark, with the friendship your family has offered to me, I feel as if mile are only feet. We'll have to have a visit soon. It would be nice to see your father again.

Latest Discussions