Manchurian Candidate

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just saw this movie, another in a long line of Hollywood remakes of classics. I thought it was pretty well done, especially the way the story was updated to fit present time.
Denzel Washington, IMO, did an excellent job expressing the internal conflict his character was experiencing. And is it just me, or does Liev Schreiber bear a remarkable likeness to Keir Dullea ("Dave" in 2001: A Space Odyssey)... Something about his mannerisms and manner of speaking...

Jeff

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Kreth said:
I just saw this movie, another in a long line of Hollywood remakes of classics. I thought it was pretty well done, especially the way the story was updated to fit present time.
Denzel Washington, IMO, did an excellent job expressing the internal conflict his character was experiencing. And is it just me, or does Liev Schreiber bear a remarkable likeness to Keir Dullea ("Dave" in 2001: A Space Odyssey)... Something about his mannerisms and manner of speaking...

Jeff
That guy just weirds me out. We just watched him in the Phantoms this weekend. I really enjoy Denzel's work. He really brings life to whatever he's doing.

Latest Discussions