making DVD's from VHS

G

Gary Crawford

Hi All, I recently taught a seminar that turned out better than most and I have a very good video tape of it.I'd like to have it transferred to DVD,but the locals who do that charge way too much for this service.Does anyone know someone who does this inexpensively? I need about 20 copies.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gary Crawford said:
Hi All, I recently taught a seminar that turned out better than most and I have a very good video tape of it.I'd like to have it transferred to DVD,but the locals who do that charge way too much for this service.Does anyone know someone who does this inexpensively? I need about 20 copies.

Hehe. Its easy to do at home... I would offer to do so, but my time is tied up right now... if you can wait a couple weeks I would be happy to do so, for nothing more than the cost of the Blank DVD-R disks... (well and maybe postage)

If you need it sooner, Maybe some other Generous MT member with the equipment would do it for you...

OP
G

Gary Crawford

Thanks Technopunk! If you will do it,I'll take you up on the offer.Please pm me with your mailing address

Latest Discussions