Looking forward to the wider conversation

Adam Cave

White Belt
Reaction score
As a quick introduction, my name is Adam Cave, from North Carolina. I teach and train in RyuTe Renmei, the classical Okinawan karate and kobudo style founded by Taika Seiyu Oyata. I have been studying martial arts for over twenty-two years and plan to continue until I can't stand up anymore. In January I began writing a blog about training on one's own - http://solokeiko.com - if you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think. I am looking forward to exploring the various threads here and joining the wider conversation.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Adam, you will enjoy the site very much. Lots of info................

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As a quick introduction, my name is Adam Cave, from North Carolina. I teach and train in RyuTe Renmei, the classical Okinawan karate and kobudo style founded by Taika Seiyu Oyata. I have been studying martial arts for over twenty-two years and plan to continue until I can't stand up anymore. In January I began writing a blog about training on one's own - http://solokeiko.com - if you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think. I am looking forward to exploring the various threads here and joining the wider conversation.
I like your blog style.. you have good constructive way of making your points.. I hope you are active around here :) oh and if you train until you can no longer stand up then you can always take up Lying Tiger Kung Fu (or like whatever) :) Welcome to MT :) x

OP
Adam Cave

Adam Cave

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I look forward to see what everyone is talking about here. Adam

Latest Discussions