Looking for Robert Cato

J

juramentado

A few years ago, Robert Cato wrote a book on Moro swords. I'm trying to contact him to ask some questions regarding these weapons. Does anyone know how I can contact him?

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not sure the status of the author, but I do know that this book is quite valuble and hard to find as it is out of print and a perfect companion in the area of its subject. I have been looking for a copy, but the one time one appeared on ebay it went for an outrageous amount. I'll see if I can ask around other friends to see if anyone knows of the author.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to obtain a copy of this book, but I did just recently see it go on ebay for about $125. I'm told the average price is closer to $200.

OP
J

juramentado

Originally posted by OULobo
I'm currently trying to obtain a copy of this book, but I did just recently see it go on ebay for about $125. I'm told the average price is closer to $200.

I didn;t know this book was a such a rarity. My copy's dust jacket has a tear at one corner, about 2 inches long, and except for this, is in perfect condition.

I would really like to contact Mr. Cato and thank him for this great book and to ask him more questions.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a few freinds seeing if they have any contacts. I'll see what I can turn up.

Latest Discussions