Looking for a fight

Dave_T_L_W

White Belt
Reaction score
Im looking for a fight i have seen on a highlight reel but dont know who either of the fighters are. It is pride (i think - its in a ring not a cage). It is an american wearing shorts with the stars and stripes on vs a blond haired japenese guy. The highlight reel showed them both in a sort of half muay thai clinch with the other hand punching the opponent in the face repeatdly with no regard for blocking the others punches. A kinda last man standing sorta thing. I really want to watch this fight as it looks imense, any help would be much appreciated.

Rook

Black Belt
Reaction score
Im looking for a fight i have seen on a highlight reel but dont know who either of the fighters are. It is pride (i think - its in a ring not a cage). It is an american wearing shorts with the stars and stripes on vs a blond haired japenese guy. The highlight reel showed them both in a sort of half muay thai clinch with the other hand punching the opponent in the face repeatdly with no regard for blocking the others punches. A kinda last man standing sorta thing. I really want to watch this fight as it looks imense, any help would be much appreciated.

I think you are thinking of Frye vs. Takayama.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6315113964671200441&q=Don+Frye&hl=en

Latest Discussions