Look whos linked to the Blockade break attempt

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
What a surprise. I would never have thought this administration could
be involved. I wonder if it's because the President is a friend of Bill Ayers?
hhmmmmw

WND previously reported that Weather Underground terrorists William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Jodie Evans, the leader of the radical activist organization Code Pink, were top supporters of the Free Gaza Movement, a coalition of leftist U.S. activists and pro-Palestinian groups that organized the six-ship flotilla that attempted to run the Israeli blockade of Gaza.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=162377

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]White House linked to flotilla organizers[/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Israel official ties president's adviser to controversial 'Free Gaza Movement'[/FONT]

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried clicking on your link from work.

This is what I got:

Content blocked by PNM Resources web filter
Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Racism and Hate.
The following web content categories are blocked by policy: Adult/Sexually Explicit, Criminal Skills, Drugs, Gambling, Hacking, Hate Speech, Personals & Dating, Remote Proxies, Violence, Weapons, Games, Glamour and Intimate Apparel. If your selected site does not match one of these categories or have questions regarding blocked content, please contact Service Desk
:rolleyes:

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
What does your work spam filter have to do with anything? They could set the Vatican website to the same thing...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does your work spam filter have to do with anything? They could set the Vatican website to the same thing...

Our work filter stops me logging onto anything to do with fighting ie boxing and MMA.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope, apparently they haven't :lfao:

The key is in the reason:

This Websense category is filtered:Racism and Hate.

Though, I've never had any difficulty viewing World News Daily anywhere else, before.....

In any case, the connection between Obama and Ayers has been proven to be-again and again-tenuous at best. Yes, they sat on a couple of boards together-this hardly means that they "worked closely," in fact, it means that they were in the same room three or four times a year-if that.

OP
K

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nope, apparently they haven't :lfao:

This Websense category is filtered:Racism and Hate.

Though, I've never had any difficulty viewing World News Daily anywhere else, before.....

In any case, the connection between Obama and Ayers has been proven to be-again and again-tenuous at best. Yes, they sat on a couple of boards together-this hardly means that they "worked closely," in fact, it means that they were in the same room three or four times a year-if that.

You've missed my point, not Ayers. John Brennan(national security advisor)

You've missed the White House connection. Thats what I'm talking about.
Just seems Ayers can't be far behind anything negative with the Obama White House

The source, a career official whose reliability was established through his tips for the book, "Why Israel Can't Wait," identified John O. Brennan, deputy national security adviser for homeland security and counterterrorism, as the contact.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Among the people who are publicly pissed off at the Netanyahu government's actions...

Almost half the Knesset
Dozens of serving Mossad, Shin Bet and IDF officers
Most of the Jewish communities in several European countries including staunch supporters of Israel.
A lot of American Jews such including a big chunk of the Orthodox congregations.

Being a Zionist does not mean supporting everything the Israeli government does. And even if you support them in general you can be appalled by the total cock-up they made of this in particular and Gaza in general.

Latest Discussions