Lodging

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I moved into the new property today, but feel a bit apprehensive even though the people are trusted. Look as arrogant as this sounds, I am used to making my own space and feel a little like I am invading theirs. No particular reason to post, but I do not like being in a out of control state.

On a really positive note, I got to go to the Amex Stadium in Brighton as a birthday thing. Brighton beat Derby 2 nil in a quite magnificent style (not technique, both were pretty crap) in that they beat the Championship leaders. Which lead me to another happy thought. I really wonder just how many pro footballers are martial artists. Zlatan Ibrahimovic for one, currently at PSG. He is a practitioner of karate, what flavour I do not know. Anyway just thinking. Zlatan says that karate has helped with his football. Some of the overhead kicks were there because of the martial arts. Am very interested in who you lot may know or know of, of what sports stars you know practice the martial arts.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A new living situation is always a little odd. Things will settle down soon. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Er you just increasing the post count :D Yes I am well aware of Zlatan :)

Huff, you said you didn't know what style of black belt he had! don't you start on me young man, I've spent all weekend with the Brownies doing assault course, raft building and zip wires etc so I'm in no mood for stroppy young people! :D:D:D:D:D:D

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who says they are trusted?...

Me until proven otherwise. Tbh they like a ex doorman around the place, I seem to have been elevated to house voice of reason. I don't have a problem with that, I'll help out. Yes, this family has been, and going through some real world **** of the kind that brings real changes to a family member. Basically I have assumed the role as sound board, I really have no problem with that :) Going great so far!

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huff, you said you didn't know what style of black belt he had! don't you start on me young man, I've spent all weekend with the Brownies doing assault course, raft building and zip wires etc so I'm in no mood for stroppy young people! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah whatever :D Huh what style, who cares he is a genius with collaboration of different techniques. Sorry I will leave to you're sore feet :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah whatever :D Huh what style, who cares he is a genius with collaboration of different techniques. Sorry I will leave to you're sore feet :D

Sore head more like, 150 small girls are very noisy lol.

Seriously though, do make sure you have private time to yourself, don't spend all the time sorting others out.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sore head more like, 150 small girls are very noisy lol.

Seriously though, do make sure you have private time to yourself, don't spend all the time sorting others out.

Yeah I hear you. People know when to leave me alone :)

Shai Hulud

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The thought of having my own space was one of the foremost things on my mind when I made the big move meself. You know you're of demi-god status when you decide where things like the microwave and the telly go around the flat. :)

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thought of having my own space was one of the foremost things on my mind when I made the big move meself. You know you're of demi-god status when you decide where things like the microwave and the telly go around the flat. :)

Just presence suffices! Then again just being humble is just priceless.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score

I am guessing you aren't married....

Latest Discussions