lHistorical, Political, Emotional, Rational . . . whatever!

R

ronhughen

:partyon: C' mon!!!
Let's talk about whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'Mon . . . SAY what's on yer mind!!!!

:mp5: ,:idunno: ,:) ,:whip: , :rolleyes:

OP
E

Elizium

ronhughen said:
:partyon: C' mon!!!
Let's talk about whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'Mon . . . SAY what's on yer mind!!!!

:mp5: ,:idunno: ,:) ,:whip: , :rolleyes:
Okay.... I want to poke people with a sharp stick with the words written on it "You have just been poked with a sharp stick". :iws:

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
what excatly are you looking for to discuss? Political problems in a school? Why some people have left? Fake histories?

OP
M

Mon Mon

So you want to talk about political problems alright we will start with the democrats. :flame: lets use all the democrats to solve the fuel problems it would be a much better place.

OP
E

Elizium

Yeah let's discuss fuel prices and the fact that the UK ninjas have to pay nearly 80p per liter of petrol :)

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
This Canuck just paid .92 for a litre. Over 50 bucks to fill my car.

Speaking of Democrats/Liberals, us stupid Canadians just vited them in for another term. We deserve all the crap we get.

r.severe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I always notice the guy who post on this forum from Japan always talks about others experience and never of his own.. does he have any to share?
Who is this guy and why doesn't he come clean about himself?

And why ae the gas prices so high?

Why are drug prices so high?

Why not arm every man and woman across this small world to stop what is going on?

ralph severe, kamiyama

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
r.severe said:
I always notice the guy who post on this forum from Japan always talks about others experience and never of his own.. does he have any to share?
Who is this guy and why doesn't he come clean about himself?
ralph severe, kamiyama
which guy? i thought you knew all the guys from japan here. (just a question). i remember reading that you had pictures with them. no offense intended.
peace

Phipps

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok, I will bite. I am not sure what is wrong with having the liberals in for another term. Canada has had balanced budgets for the last 7 years. For those who don't know the Liberals in Canada are a left of center political party who have been in office for the past 3 terms.

Anton Phipps

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
left wing...right wing....

it all tastes the same to me with the right barbeque sauce
icon10.gif

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Phipps said:
Ok, I will bite. I am not sure what is wrong with having the liberals in for another term. Canada has had balanced budgets for the last 7 years. For those who don't know the Liberals in Canada are a left of center political party who have been in office for the past 3 terms.

Anton Phipps
Can they be trusted? I would have to say their track record suggests that they probably cannot. Balancing budgets is a simple as hiding or deferring expenses. Ask any good accountant.

Phipps

White Belt
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Can they be trusted? I would have to say their track record suggests that they probably cannot. Balancing budgets is a simple as hiding or deferring expenses. Ask any good accountant.
Based on track records no political party can be trusted. In democracy we are given alternatives and we have to chose the best of these. If we don't agree with anyone then it is our responsibility to make a alternative that can be trusted. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with everything that they have done however I think that Canada is better off now than it was when they first took office. Also given the choices this election I am glad that they are in power.

Sorry everyone I don't want to put you to sleep with Canadian politics. Flatlander of course none of my comments mean disrespect to you. It's difficult to judge your tone over a forum, I want to make sure I don't offend you personally.

Anton Phipps

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Phipps said:
Flatlander of course none of my comments mean disrespect to you. It's difficult to judge your tone over a forum, I want to make sure I don't offend you personally.

Anton Phipps
None taken, Mr. Phipps. Please excuse my bad manners...Welcome to the board! I hope you are able to find all you seek, and more here. Great site. Always good to see another brother Canadian. :asian:

Phipps

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I have already found plenty of good information on this forum. I am going to drop this political discussion for now because although we were asked about politics I am sure our current topic is what ronhughen had in mind.

Anton Phipps

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why are drug prices so high? [/QUOTE]

Switch from Cocaine to somthing cheaper maybe? :D

r.severe said:
Why not arm every man and woman across this small world to stop what is going on?
ralph severe, kamiyama

Best idea I heard all day.

OP
E

Elizium

Bujingodai said:
This Canuck just paid .92 for a litre. Over 50 bucks to fill my car.

Speaking of Democrats/Liberals, us stupid Canadians just vited them in for another term. We deserve all the crap we get.
Take the exchange rate and you may find that the UK is a bit dearer for running a car. 80p ler liter is somewhere like $1.50 or a bit more as a rough guide to the American exchange of the 50 cents to the 1 pound.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Why are drug prices so high?
Switch from Cocaine to somthing cheaper maybe? :D

Best idea I heard all day.
lol! couldn't stop laughing on that one!

r erman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Gas prices are high because we have the energy industry's golden boy in the White House. Prescription drug prices are high because the drug industry has the ear of same golden boy...or at least the ear of that political party.

But to lower gas prices I'm sure GWB will save the day by opening up more wildlife preserves and refuges to exploratory oil drilling. Afterall our petroleum dependency is far more important than those silly fragile ecosystems.

:flame: away

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
r erman said:
Gas prices are high because we have the energy industry's golden boy in the White House. Prescription drug prices are high because the drug industry has the ear of same golden boy...or at least the ear of that political party.

But to lower gas prices I'm sure GWB will save the day by opening up more wildlife preserves and refuges to exploratory oil drilling. Afterall our petroleum dependency is far more important than those silly fragile ecosystems.

:flame: away

Oh please. I'm not exactly a bush supporter, but c'mon people... why is EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM IN AMERICA, SINGLE HANDEDLY HIS FAULT?

Get a clue folks. There is more to our problems than who is sitting behind that particular desk. Next thing I expect to hear is 9-11 would never have happened with a 'crat in office, or that the Gas shortage durring Carters reign was somehow Regan's fault...

The fire in the school in india was caused by Bush too I suppose?

My 2 cents? As long as a POLITITION is in office who is more concerned with his political agenda than the country... as long as people adhere to the stupidity of a two party system and yell "Vote Repubican, Vote Demicrat" etc... without any REAL concern for the issues, only who's "side of the fence" they sit on... nothing will change.

Vote Bush out. It wont make no nevermind to me... Kerry will be no different... Different issues, maybe, but the same ol same ol, as far as "things" go.

Vote Bush back in. It wont make no nevermind to me... Bush issues, they wont change either.

All we really do is Trade one "evil" for another.

r.severe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So far I like what Bush has done.. but I also have some disagreements with Bush...
I can say with all the military people I have spoke to they like him a great deal..
I can say must women like him too..
And most men who are not slaves to their wives like him..
More or less free thinkers like him..
But who knows...

Hey, I will say..
It's so much better than Billy being in there... so trashy...
And Gore.. oh my.. what a joke..
Now we have two Joghns.. LOL.. they really are some NICE guys.. but..
I wouldn't vote for them if they were the only ones running on any balet.. LOL..

I can say I distrust the right and the left..

ralph severe, kamiyama

Latest Discussions