Kentucky: Karate teachers charged with rape.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Put the two instructors in a room with 10 guys named bubba, and tell the Bubba for every time the have their way with one of these 2 rapists they get 6 months of their current sentence.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's pretty fast work, don't you think, about the qualifications of that instructor?

1990 - Began training in Shotokan under Master Melvin Lewis , A national competitor and coach and Regional director of the U.S.A.K.F.

1991 - Received his black belt in Shotokan under Master Melvin Lewis .

1991 - Joined Tri-State Shotokan Kata & Kumite Team which competed in hte USAKF National Tournaments. A Class C Olympic sport

1992 - Was inducted into the Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association by Kenneth Funakoshi a direct decendant of Grand Master Ginch Funakoshi the founder of modern day karate and founder of Shotokan.

- Ceicei

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ceicei
That's pretty fast work, don't you think, about the qualifications of that instructor?

This was suggested on E-Budo also.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
This was suggested on E-Budo also.

I read Mr and looked behind me to see if my father was standing there.

I don't know about the Eastwood thing but I just thing rapists shoudl experience the other side of what tehy enjoy.

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1992 - Was inducted into the Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association by Kenneth Funakoshi a direct decendant of Grand Master Ginch Funakoshi the founder of modern day karate and founder of Shotokan.

Funakoshi would be so proud.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well ya'll can discuss and decide what ya'll want to do with the rapist... meanwhile I'll be more concerned with what kind of help those two girls will be getting to get over the trauma of their ordeal. It'll be interesting to see if they'll EVER take ANY kind of MA training again.
Their parents could use a bit of help/counseling as well as they TRUSTED these two individuals with their children.
The rapists are caught and now in the hands of the law and thus should remain so. Victims however still have to continue their own lives and when it happens to a child it happens to all of us one way or another. Pray for them. :asian:

Latest Discussions