Ken Shamrock website?

P

pknox

Do you guys know if Ken has a website, and if so, what the URL is? I haven't been able to find one, but I kinda though he did.

If not, the website for Lion's Den would be fine too. I can't find that either. :(

OP
J

JDenz

Umm i am not sure about his personal website I would do a search for him. He is endorsing a line of clothes Ground and Pound. I met him at Naga over the summer and bought a Hoody from him lol. He signed it but I wore it to warm up so it is a little faded

OP
P

pknox

Yeah, my search basically came up empty. Thanks for the info on the clothing though -- I'll try searching that angle, and maybe check out some of the stuff he has for sale too.

OP
P

pknox

Yes. I checked that, and he's not on it. Lots of great info though -- I go there for merchandise links all the time. Believe it or not, I think he actually doesn't have an official website up at the moment. There's a link to an official page on the site JDenz posted, but it's blank. Frank Shamrock is the same deal. I guess I just assumed these guys would have a site, but evidently it's still a work in progress.

Latest Discussions