Jui-jitsu and Kuatsu

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you looking for your own copy of this book, fortune shines upon you. There is a bookseller in Australia with TWO copies available for sale. Fair warning to those in North America, they will probably want more for postage.
Jui-jitsu & Kuatsu: The Original Martial Art. by RENNIE, Graham Joseph. and, Professor Kam Hock Hoe.: Sunshine / Victoria, International Jui-Jitsu Academy, . - The Book Searchers
I think I'll wait until I find one that costs less than our monthly mortgage payment.

wjc

White Belt
Reaction score
Found a former student of this style of jui jitsu, who has a judo background and a is a black belt in the same style of jiu jitsu as me. Last night we started a conversation on comparisons, will be interesting to have him help explain the techniques in the book.
Hello Frank

You don't know me, I joined the forum so I could contact you

I am a student of Master Kam's jujutsu and I'm hoping you can put me in contact with the former student of our style that you mention

We are always on the lookout for former practitioners

Please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you

Bets regards
John Collett

Langenschwert

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am a student of Master Kam's jujutsu and I'm hoping you can put me in contact with the former student of our style that you mention

We are always on the lookout for former practitioners

OT, but I'm hoping this is a Blues Brothers meets Seven Samurai kind of thing... get the old band together, defend a village, all whIle Cab Calloway stalls for time.

@ngel

White Belt
Reaction score
Dear Frank,

i found just by accident that you have electronic book Jui-Jitsu & Kuatsu from Master Rennie and professor Kam.
I would be very interested if we could find some way and conditions about sharing that one.
I would be very interested in because on of my instructors was Masters Rennie student.
Just let me know so we coul deal with it by email or so

regards

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Frank,

i found just by accident that you have electronic book Jui-Jitsu & Kuatsu from Master Rennie and professor Kam.
I would be very interested if we could find some way and conditions about sharing that one.
I would be very interested in because on of my instructors was Masters Rennie student.
Just let me know so we coul deal with it by email or so

regards
I believe what Frank has is a physical hard copy of the book (and a rather substantially sized one at that.)

zopman

White Belt
Reaction score
I am currently looking for this book so if anyone is willing to sell it or knows where I can find a hard copy then please send me a message.

Thanks

Latest Discussions