I'd Like to offer you a free lesson

fighterman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hi everyone if you are interested in getting a free video lesson with me as your tutor just subscribe to my email list and ill send it to you automatically. its free and i hope you find it interesting. i will be coming oput with a 2 and a half hour dvd in the near future so this is just a freebeie that you might like. please as i have made it in dvix format please i would suggest to save the file in realplayer if not you may have problems downlaoding. thank you all the same
http://www.wingtchundo.com/where-you-can-find-us.php

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OK, I signed up, but won't be able to watch them until later. Still, what I really want to know is how soon will my Grandmaster certificate arrive? Also, when can I get rid of my red stripes and get pants with the wide yellow stripes?! LOL

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to viewing your clips Paul. I think it's great that you are willing to share like this. --Steve (aka "Geezer")

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm down. Looking forward to it....and thanks.

OP
fighterman

fighterman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
happy to do it. please forgive my first attempt because i had some problems with audio and resolution and in some parts they were not combined. shortly im coming out with another vid which will be available to my subscribers. thank you

Latest Discussions