I don't know about

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everyone else but my electricity came back on about 10 minutes ago or so. After battling tornado warnings (some touched down less than 30 miles away) the flood warnings and taking shelter I think the first wave is over.:asian: Apparently 2 more thunderstorms are coming in from the west and will be here by morning. :( ...I'm just ranting here because I'm tired of the rain showers, storms, etc.

K

KenpoGirl

Try to keep then South of the lake please. We Ontarians love our Ohio neighbours BUT I'd rather not have to deal with tornado.

We had a major windstorm go through on friday, knocking hydro wires down not far from my apartment. 5 hrs later I had power again.

So Please send the storms on there merry way East or West, just not North, Okay Eh?

:wavey:

Dot

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've just had enough. It can be wherever the rain is supposed to be. God's knows we have had enough so far this year.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Everyone else but my electricity came back on about 10 minutes ago or so. After battling tornado warnings (some touched down less than 30 miles away) the flood warnings and taking shelter I think the first wave is over.:asian: Apparently 2 more thunderstorms are coming in from the west and will be here by morning. :( ...I'm just ranting here because I'm tired of the rain showers, storms, etc.

It's for all you IKKO sinners over there!:eek:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
It's for all you IKKO sinners over there!:eek:

Well I'm sure one way or another I sin everyday of my life but I try not to let it stand in my way.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well I'm sure one way or another I sin everyday of my life but I try not to let it stand in my way.

Now that, I believe!:eek:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear ya Jason~!! Enough is enough... *shaking fist at the Heavens' ~!! "FIX THIS~!!"

and To Ricardo.. with your blasphemous goings on.. Better watch it ... or else.. :eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
I hear ya Jason~!! Enough is enough... *shaking fist at the Heavens' ~!! "FIX THIS~!!"

and To Ricardo.. with your blasphemous goings on.. Better watch it ... or else.. :eek:

:vu:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
I'[m currently in negotiations to send all of our rain to Texas, the flash floods ought to make for some good television....

I get the feeling Seig is trying to say some thing?:confused:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JF,
We are getting the storm you sent east now, high winds, rain thunder and lightning. Thanks a million:shrug: Like the old saying "Go WEST young man" They need it for the wild fires. As for me I'm getting so waterlogged that I squish everytime I do a side fall. All I've done since last november is drive in foul weather. Ice and snow all winter and now torrential down pours so bad that I can't see 10 feet in front of the truck.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess

Tell him, girl.:D

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
I'[m currently in negotiations to send all of our rain to Texas, the flash floods ought to make for some good television....

IF we could send all of this crap over there it would be positioned right over top of Castillo's house.:eek:

Latest Discussions