I am Pau...

Pau Diaz

White Belt
Reaction score
I am a practitioner of Muay Thai and Boxing. I value traddition, loyalty and honor above all else. Fortitude, and dedicated self-interest are what makes me who I am. The skills I learn are a way to elevate myself in the martial art world, the endurance knowledge and stamina I gain, the rewards for my efforts.

Last edited:

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am a practitioner of Muay Thai and Boxing. I value traddition, loyalty and honor above all else. Fortitude, and dedicated self-interest are what makes me who I am. The skills I learn are a way to elevate myself in the martial art world, the endurance knowledge and stamina I gain, the rewards for my efforts.
I like your ethos. Hope to see you around,
Jenna.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Looking forward to hearing your input on things about MA, especially Muay Thai.

OP
P

Pau Diaz

White Belt
Reaction score
I like your ethos. Hope to see you around,
Jenna.

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum. I´m glad to see a girl has made over a thousand posts here. Equality seems to be something valued here.

Pau

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum. I´m glad to see a girl has made over a thousand posts here. Equality seems to be something valued here.

Pau

Wow... just wow... do you still have to knock your dates out with a club & drag her back home by the hair?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

Pau
We don't value equality. The women still run the show... just like everywhere else. Between Tez, Jenna, Carol, Blade and many others, we're kept pretty well in our place. :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome, Pau!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome Pau

Wow... just wow... do you still have to knock your dates out with a club & drag her back home by the hair?

:spitcoffee:

We don't value equality. The women still run the show... just like everywhere else. Between Tez, Jenna, Carol, Blade and many others, we're kept pretty well in our place. :D

its-true.gif

Latest Discussions