Howdy Martialtalk!

TeK

White Belt
Reaction score
hello all, just thought id make a short intoduction from the UK.

My first names Paul from Nottinghamshire England, started back training in Teakwondo after a 12 year lay off about 18 months back after realizing my fitness had declined to a very low state of affairs. Im not really one for the gym when the suns shinning and aim to acheive about 100 miles per week of road work ( jogging/ MTB ) between training nights and a couple of swims a week to keep the old joints as flexable as permits, not wanting to sound like im boasting but Iv really got to be pleased with how trainings gone and my instructors penciled in a possible 1st dan gradeing early December..........onwards and upwards and I wish you all the best in your designated art.

bests Tek

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and greetings, Paul. Good for you on your return to Martial Arts. It sounds like you are much more healthier because of it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Paul! I've been to MMA fight nights in Nottingham a few times and know some of the lads who train down there too. It's hard getting your fitness back isn't it but sounds as if you have it sorted! :)

OP
TeK

TeK

White Belt
Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome ppl, im sure il catch you all again kicking around the boards (pun intended) :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

OP
TeK

TeK

White Belt
Reaction score
thanx for takeing the time to say hi........happy sunday all

Latest Discussions