Hornady ZOMBIE Max ammunition

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LINK

zombie-headline.jpg

Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from Hornady®! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets... yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!
zombie-package-photo.jpg

zombie-calibers-title.gif

9MM LUGER
115gr
Z-MAX™
No. 90262
40 S&W
165gr
Z-MAX™
No. 91342
45 AUTO
185gr
Z-MAX™
No. 90902
223 REM
55gr
Z-MAX™
No. 83271
7.62x39
123gr
Z-MAX™
No. 80782
308 WIN
168gr
Z-MAX™
No. 80962
12 GA
Z-SHOT™
No. 86247

Warning: This is Live Ammunition. This is not a toy.
Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

Last edited by a moderator:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well from the demo video... it looked like any other type of ammo, mebbe if they were explosive tipped then yeah that'd work. Otherwise the way the guy was spewing ammo all over the place ... he wouldn't have lasted very long anyway.
:idunno: sorry, I'm not impressed.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to see that Steve Hornady still has his sense of humor. :)

The rifle rounds look like they use a slightly modified version of their excellent V-MAX bullet. If that's the case, I'd be quite comfortable using them, although I'd rather keep them as collectables...

Those handgun rounds look a lot like a modified version of Hornady's excellent XTP JHP bullet, but with a polymer nose plug.

Here's a pretty funny interview with Steve:

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2011/10/14/hornady-zombie-max-ammo/

Latest Discussions