Hi Guys.

guro_abon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I recently open a Rapido Realismo Kali Group here in my place in Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines. I really love FMA and wanted to teach it and propagate. Since march till now i only have a few students but very proud of them that they are really progressing very quick.I teach for free here in San Lorenzo Ruiz Church the Art of Rapido Realismo Kali, they gave us an open place enough for us to train.

Like i said i really wanted to teach this Filipino Blade Oriented Arts but only few are interested. I wanted to ask your advice of how can i get students because the church staff says i need to have at least 20 students to be consider a club certified by the church. although, the place have enough room for 20 but since we are only few enrolled despite of being an open to anybody. i have an idea but an advice from you is a great help.

Maraming Salamat! at mabuhay tayong Lahat.

Isagani Abon
Rapido Realismo kali
www.angelfire.com/art2/rapidorealismo
[email protected]

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello!

How much advertising do you do? Usually, an instructor wishing to gain a greater student base must advertise at least a little bit. If you depend on word of mouth to spread the news of your generous offer of free instruction, then the news may travel slowly. You may have to reach out to people who do not attend your church.

Good luck to you, my friend.

Latest Discussions