Helicopter Does Back Flips

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yah, I've seen this vid. Thought it was awesome. The helicopter doing things that it shouldn't be able to do because of the aerodynamics but it is doing them. I'm sure there are vietnam chopper pilots who could attest to the abilities of a fast mover... especially when trying to evade enemy fire and shoulder launched SAMs.
Pretty gutsy pilot I'll say that. Be a hellva ride wouldn't it?
Just don't eat before you board.

Fabio

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yah, I've seen this vid. Thought it was awesome. The helicopter doing things that it shouldn't be able to do because of the aerodynamics but it is doing them. I'm sure there are vietnam chopper pilots who could attest to the abilities of a fast mover... especially when trying to evade enemy fire and shoulder launched SAMs.
Pretty gutsy pilot I'll say that. Be a hellva ride wouldn't it?
Just don't eat before you board.

Very impressive! And you're right, that helicopter is doing things it shouldn't be able to do, I believe that helicopter is only capable of doing those things because it's a Red Bull helicopter so they must be running on a fuel mixed with red bull, and since red bull gives you wings (common knowledge there...) that helicopter can do pretty much anything in the air. :) I myself feel like doing some backflips after my 3rd or 4th can of Red Bull...

Latest Discussions