goin south

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm trying to put a road trip together to visit family in Alabama and Florida. One of my friends took a similar trip and stopped at a few famous martial arts schools along the way. I thought this was a great idea and wanted to try something similar.

What I am asking is if anyone can recomend martial arts schools between Cleveland and Florida for a day or two of training. The boundry west is Alabama and the boundry east is the ocean. I usually take I-65 to Alabama and across to Florida then I take I-77 back up to Ohio. Anything even remotly along the way is acceptable. My interests include JKD, Wing Chun, FMA, Southeast Asian Arts (Silat, Kun Tao, Bando, Muay Thai) and even grappling. All help appreciated.

I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I'm sure the admin. will find a home for it.

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If you plan to visit the clearwater st. pete area or even tampa come check us out we would love to have you!

SEND ME AN PM OR E-MAIL!

L

LadyDragon

We're putting together a big weekend out on South Beach in Miami for the first weekend in October if your interested. PM me and I'll give you more info. on it.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The plan is to go in the spring, but I need to get all the stops together and arranged first.

Latest Discussions