Funny Joke!

D

DeLamar.L

Hi, I am new here is a funny joke for an ice breaker. The men will love it.

A new employee joins the Company, and is required to have a password setup for his computer. The boss directed a secretary to setup the password for him. The secretary asks the man for the password. The man, attempting to embarass the secretary in order to show superiority said, "Penis." Blushed, the secretary inputted the password Penis, and re-typed it again. Then she hit enter.The whole office heard the secretary bursting out in laughter as a reaction from the computer's screen: "Password rejected. Reason: Too short"

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
DeLamar.L said:
Hi, I am new here is a funny joke for an ice breaker. The men will love it.

A new employee joins the Company, and is required to have a password setup for his computer. The boss directed a secretary to setup the password for him. The secretary asks the man for the password. The man, attempting to embarass the secretary in order to show superiority said, "Penis." Blushed, the secretary inputted the password Penis, and re-typed it again. Then she hit enter.The whole office heard the secretary bursting out in laughter as a reaction from the computer's screen: "Password rejected. Reason: Too short"
Now that's funny!!!! :roflmao: Welcome to the boards L. DeLamar! I'm sure you'll Enjoy!

Donna :ultracool

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome too, I didn't post that earlier but didn't realize you weren't your other half. Its neat that you are in MA too. I tried to get my husband in TKD and did but that fell apart. But its a wonderful thing to share. Glad you're here. TW

OP
A

AaronLucia

Oi vay!
smile.gif

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Funny and welcome...join us in the ladies locker room you'll love it there! :uhyeah:

OP
B

Bigodinho

Sarah said:
LOL....that is very good.

How long have you been doing Capoeira ??
Does someone practice capoeira? I missed it.

Latest Discussions