FMAT: Time You Remove My Knife

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Time You Remove My Knife
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:41:32 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

It was this beautiful afternoon on a private place of the old Kungfu Master was approached by his young boy who grew up in the Kungfu village after five years of training he felt like going somewhere. He said Master I have been here for five years no, when do I leave and the Kungfu Master replied, my son the time you remove the pebbles in my hand it is time for you to leave. So Master showed the boy the pebble and with an open hand the Master told the boy, since the boy was able to take the pebble from the hand of the Master and he was crying and told the master one day I will get it.

In Pekiti-Tirsia kali system. There is no master that will tell one can leave.In our system, the time you remove the knife from my hand is time for one to die. The fingers will do the walking.

Challenge is the life support of a real Fighting system. It is challenging because anyting that need a question , the finger will do the walking

The total ingredients is in the chemistry of inviduals body compositonliron, We believe in the power of challenge

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed