FMAT: My Solemn Responsibility

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
My Solemn Responsibility
By franci1911 - Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:14:54 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I am am American with a an Italian descent with a Sicilian ancestry. Why I left Kenpo Karate after my first experienced with the PTK seminar in the early 70's , with one answer. I needed a fighting system that clicks to my blood-line and I found this in Pekiti-Tirsia. I have more enough intelligence to know and understand what I want in my blood-line. I want reality, I want action , I want satisfaction for every effort I made it must be perfect. I made a point that I have to be in New York City to be close to GrandTuhon to have the training I wanted and to satisfy my obsession. I was happy and I am still happy.

If am forceful to defend PTK it is because I know the ins and outs of PTK and I know that for more than 30 years I have done my personal study and comparative evaluation what an edged weapon can do against the empty hands. If I spent my 20 years in empty it will be solved by a one year study in PTK. If my years and effort plus money will go down to the drain for a wrong education then I won't be here in this forum.

I am forceful to state the facts of the system, because I am now in the Philippines and in here you can say that what you see and do is testified by actual experienced and actual training. Those who are in the PTK that had personal exposure will have things to say.

In the final analyzis what you argue or what questions you may have about PTK without personal Hands on, or personal touch of the culture. You will be asking so many question that even you yourself won't know the answer. Soon as the most Senior of the PTK I will have to fullfill the test for MASTERY, to join the Force Recon Marines for a Test Mission into the jungle of Jolo, and Basilan. As well into the thickest Jungle of the Philippines. Not because I want to be somebody but this is in my blood-line. I want to satisfy my obsession without regrets. If I be successfull then I can come back to tell you and everybody, Where you when I was in the midst of night under the mercy of darkness? I can navigate and fullfill the mission.

If I cannot come back then it is history. This is the PTK discipline .

100&#37; yes, 1 percent it is up the one to take it. If you have one percent, amble with PTK and you will never argue. Soneone to lead for others to follow. This is the reason why I like PTK, the Philosophy is Sicilian Philosophy.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions