FMAT: Happy 60th Birthday to our friend GM Bobby Tabaoda

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Happy 60th Birthday to our friend GM Bobby Tabaoda
By Richard Cotterill - 11-06-2008 03:38 PM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

On behalf of myself and our group I'd like to wish Bobby a very happy 60th Birthday.

I remember Bobby expressing the best birthday gift would be for us to be at his 60th seminar/celebration in Las Vegas this weekend.

Although with personal dissappointment I cannot be there myself I have to say that I am very happy our European group is represented by FQI Bill Murray. I hope and wish Bobby, Robert and Bill have a great time along with our friend Willie Lim and of course all other attendees.

Robert if you read this make sure Bobby gets a decent picture of himself for his bus pass
icon_e_biggrin.gif
. :wink3:

Well Bobby have a great time I hope everything goes great.

Happy Birthday my friend

Richard

icon_lol.gif

Think BALINTA"WACK" :kicknuts:
A couple of Balintawak Practioners are out in the yard training, when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes rolled back in his head. The Instructor (Master Ivor Thickun) whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My student (Yaseen Datlump) is dead. What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice, says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead". There is silence; then a loud WACK is heard. The Instructors voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"
icon_e_biggrin.gif
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions