FMAT: Estalilla Bansuelo Kabaroan

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Estalilla Bansuelo Kabaroan
By avm247 - Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:36:31 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

I have been training under Associate Grandmaster Edward Anthony Bansuelo for several years, studying primarily Estalilla Kabaroan Eskrima with a little of Cabales-Davis Serrada thrown in. (Unfortunately, I have not had time to devote to studying more of AGM Banseulo's empty hand techniques. :( But I do hope to rectify that in the future! :) )

I consider myself honored to be able to, on occassion, train with and learn directly from his instructor in Kabaroan, Grandmaster Ramiro Estalilla, Jr, D.M.A. (Hon.) when he comes up to Sacramento from Frenso. An ordained Christian minister, GM Estalilla's follows closely the Golden Rule: To do unto others and you would have them do unto you. To that end, Kabaroan is taught "in the context of Phillippine history" and "to humanize the art, civilize the artist and refine the system."

Last Friday evening, I was blessed to be able to train again with Associate Grandmaster Ed and Grandmaster Ramiro at Ed's residence for a few hours. Here are a few pics...Enjoy!

If any of you have the opportunity to train with either Grandmaster Ramiro Estalilla, Jr or Associate Grandmaster Ed Bansuelo, I highly encourage you to do so!

Grandmaster Ramiro Estalilla's website: www.estalillakabaroan.com
Associate GM Ed Bansuelo's website: www.kabaroan.com

Kind Regards,

Attached Images
jpg.gif
219Demonstration-med.jpg (15.5 KB)
jpg.gif
219Assoc_GM_Bansuelo_GM_Estalilla-med.jpg (25.9 KB)
jpg.gif
219GM_Estalilla-med.jpg (20.3 KB)

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions