Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Daniel Foronada, Russia, Concerns
By IstanbulBlue - Tue, 01 Jan 2008 04:11:33 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Dear Grand Tuhon,

We do not know one another. At one point I was the student of Arlene Sanford, Dave Crosby & Mark Denny out of Warrior Priest Arts in Santa Fe, NM (Doug Pandorf).

I have just returned from Russia & Turkey; I speak fluent Turkish and am proficient in Central Asian dialect (Azeri). For the last two years I've been working on projects in Russia (natural resources, oil, mining, etc.).

Personally, given my close reading of Mr. Foronada's "call for help", I am very concerned. I have sent a private message to him. I realize that as the Grand Tuhon I must also copy you in this message.

I'm offering my assistance in any way if I can be a positive force in resolving this issue. The racism will not go away as this is part of the ugly reality of Russia, today. However, there are important safety issues to consider. Given my experience there it is my opinion that things could get very bad. I've had several friends who were kidnapped, tortured & worse.

However, I am not able to forward the copy of this private message to you because your mail box is full. In the private message I go into considerable detail as to why, how & when I can help. Nonetheless, this forum is not the appropriate place to discuss this matter further from my side.

In my opinion, I can resolve this issue for the good of the FMA community, specifically your PTK family. It would be an honor to do so.

Respectfully,

Daniel McLeod Ittmann

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions