FMA instructors in Cleveland Ohio area

N

Hello All-

I am interested in finding a good instructor in kali/eskrima/arnis in the Cleveland, Ohio area (preferably west side):idunno: . I would appreciate any recommendations you could share. I would also appreciate any insight of your personal experience with these instructors or schools.

Thanks,

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
newbie said:
Hello All-

I am interested in finding a good instructor in kali/eskrima/arnis in the Cleveland, Ohio area (preferably west side):idunno: . I would appreciate any recommendations you could share. I would also appreciate any insight of your personal experience with these instructors or schools.

Thanks,

You might also try contacting my friend, Guru Bob Fulk, at [email protected]

Mike

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Newbie,

I am an instructor at Philippine Martial Arts Institute in N. Royalton, OH. We train in a family system of FMA under my Guru Antonio Marcial called Marcial Tirada. If you are interested in any other info just PM me or email me. I can also point you to an FMA school in Parma, one in Elyria and one in N. Ridgeville. Also if you are interested in any other SE asian martial arts let me know, as I have a few connections over town and directions I can point you in.

OP
N

Thanks to all who responded to my questions regarding instructors in the Cleveland area. I am going to contact OUlobo about the schools he mentioned.

Thanks again.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Check out Hoyts at Pearl and Broadview...

Latest Discussions