First night of Muay Thai

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, I started Muay Thai tonight. It's at a rec center and I guess 6 or 7 people signed up, but I was the only one who showed. That was really nice - personal lesson and all.

Anyway, class was supposed to be 1.5 hours - I made it 1 hour, then I was done. I'm gonna have to eat a lighter dinner next time :) Talk about finding out how out of shape you are real quick, wow.

I really enjoyed it though. The teacher is nice, the place is close and affordable. All good things. I'm looking forward to next time.

Just thought I'd share my experience.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fantastic! That sounds like a really good time! :) :)

OP
Jack Meower

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Fantastic! That sounds like a really good time! :) :)

It was fun. Hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend often enough to make it worthwhile, and to make it stop hurting eventually :) My whole body is sore today.

BTW Carol, where is Franklin's Catster page?

USP45CT

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
sounds fun just stick with it and stay consistent and you will find Muay thai has an amazing ability to get you in good shape.

OP
Jack Meower

Jack Meower

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks USP45CT. I can't make every class due to my work schedule, but I'm thinking of getting a bag for my apt.

Nice nick too BTW. I've never owned an HK, but that is a great one.

newmartialartist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations on starting muay thai! I just started recently also, as you know. Keep me posted on how your training goes and I will do the same.
:)

Latest Discussions