First Meeting - Mabey?

D

Disco

Just read some info on another thread and the West's spring seminar was mentioned, which of course got me to thinking. It's about 4 months away I think and I thought it would be a great way to get together for the first time and attempt to hash out, in person, the things that are being discussed. So who would be up for a face to face?

OP
D

Disco

Wow!......... The silence is deafening........... :mst:

Kumbajah

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm the one that mentioned it so I'll be there.

B

glad2bhere

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I had not responded because I am already putting the ball in motion to see if I can make it happen for me.

BTW: Just to optimize my time, I can usually either make it "early" including Friday and have to leave early Sunday, or arrive late Friday and leave later on Sunday. Does anyone else have a similar situation? Does anyone have a preference of one over the other? Also, if we really want to do this I would think we might want to ask JR West in advance. I would bet he would have absolutely no problem, but it IS his event and I think it would be an appropriate thing to do in advance--- that is--- before making any further plans, yes?

Best Wishes,

Bruce

OP
D

Disco

I would assume that any and all meetings of forum members would be after the seminar propers time frame. All this would be an adjunct to the seminar itself and shouldn't impact the seminar in any way.

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Where can I find info about this seminar? Is it open to all Hapkidoin? Thanks!

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think they are referring to this seminar:

Jackson, MS, March 11-13, 2005

Master J. R West, 8th Dan, of West's Hapkido Academy, will host the "22nd International Hapkido and Korean Martial Art Seminar". The host Hotel will be the "Holiday Inn North" on the I-55 Frontage Rd. in Jackson. For exact dates and further information, watch this site or contact Master West at (601)-856-8487 or at [email protected] .

You can find the info here: http://www.hapkido.com/seminar_map.htm

glad2bhere

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, here we are. This string was stated in November--- on the 26th. Here it is a few weeks later and I am retrieving it from well down the list. Whats happening with getting together at the Internationale in Jackson?

Anyone?

Best Wishes,

Bruce

OP
D

Disco

I realize that in 3 months time, a lot can transpire. At this time and date though, who is committed to attending? Personally, I plan to attend, but a solid committment I can't give at this time.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gentlemen, you might consider posting this seminar information in this forum for all to see. I suggest you put the date, city, state and style in the subject line so that all who might want to attend can view it.

Latest Discussions