Fall Festival

Raizan

White Belt
Reaction score
I thought all the demos were cool. I went to Mr. Sears session instead of Mr. Broom's.

Hey, hey...then you must have thought mine was cool too! Thanx for the kind words!!!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Raizan, where you from? Missed your intro, so thought I would say Hey! Cool name by the way. I'm stuck up here in the way North East and train with Loren Gordon and sometimes a minute or two with Brett Varnum, but have to get back over to Bretts school more than I have. Good to have you with us.

Man I wish I had made the trip to Dayton. Sounds like a great Festival as usual, haven't been there in an embarrassing amount of time.

Raizan

White Belt
Reaction score
Raizan, where you from? Missed your intro, so thought I would say Hey! Cool name by the way.

Well, I am from the Chicago area. I was with the Illinois Quest Center, but it is no longer operating. I try to make it to Festival each year (I attended my 1st one in 2002 and have not missed one since) so I can say hi to some familiar faces and get some training in. Thanx for the positive words! I am just getting over some injuries, and Festival was my shot back into active training.

Raizan

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Raizan, where you from? Missed your intro, so thought I would say Hey! Cool name by the way.

Well, I am from the Chicago area. I was with the Illinois Quest Center, but it is no longer operating. I try to make it to Festival each year (I attended my 1st one in 2002 and have not missed one since) so I can say hi to some familiar faces and get some training in. Thanx for the positive words! I am just getting over some injuries, and Festival was my shot back into active training.

Raizan

What a fantastic shot in the arm to jump back into training. There is always a tremendous amount of talent there, and the best part is how willing they are to share the knowledge.

Latest Discussions