Exciting New System: TANSTAAFL

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, kids, do you want to learn to defend yourselves without having to learn anything or even practice? TANSTAAFL!

Do you want to earn respect from your friends and invoke fear in your enemies? TANSTAAFL!

Are you lazy, feel entitled, can't be bothered to put forth effort? TANSTAAFL!

Yes, this exciting new system, developed by a master of Three Card Monte and who once took some martial art or other during a six week summer program at the Y would like to offer you a ground-floor ticket to glory, fame, and even riches!! Don't miss out! Supplies are limited!

Remember, when you want it all, you want it now, but you don't want to work for it, TANSTAAFL!

Call now, operators are standing by.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What does TANSTAAFL stand for? If the acronym is cool enough I may be willing to pay up to 5 figures for this.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
images

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, kids, do you want to learn to defend yourselves without having to learn anything or even practice? TANSTAAFL!

Do you want to earn respect from your friends and invoke fear in your enemies? TANSTAAFL!

Are you lazy, feel entitled, can't be bothered to put forth effort? TANSTAAFL!

Yes, this exciting new system, developed by a master of Three Card Monte and who once took some martial art or other during a six week summer program at the Y would like to offer you a ground-floor ticket to glory, fame, and even riches!! Don't miss out! Supplies are limited!

Remember, when you want it all, you want it now, but you don't want to work for it, TANSTAAFL!

Call now, operators are standing by.

Did you know 50% of martial artists loose fights. The last ufc they trained for years and half of them lost. In a real life or death fight you just cannot trust those odds.

In TANStAAFL there are highly trained staff that ensures EVERY participant wins.EVERY TIME.

This is because winning is the deciding factor of survival in a real street fight.

In a high stress life or death scenario where your family has been captured by ninjas. You will you will not have time to access years of training. You will only be able to focus on simple concepts.

This is why three days of TANSTAAFL is actually more effective than traditional arts.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
In TANSTAAFL competitions everyone wins because it is impossible for A practitioner of TANSTAAFL to lose.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you know 50% of martial artists loose fights. The last ufc they trained for years and half of them lost. In a real life or death fight you just cannot trust those odds.

In TANStAAFL there are highly trained staff that ensures EVERY participant wins.EVERY TIME.

This is because winning is the deciding factor of survival in a real street fight.

In a high stress life or death scenario where your family has been captured by ninjas. You will you will not have time to access years of training. You will only be able to focus on simple concepts.

This is why three days of TANSTAAFL is actually more effective than traditional arts.
I only regret that I'm unable to actually select LIKE, DISLIKE, AGREE, and DISAGREE, in addition to FUNNY.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I didn't recognize it, had to look it up. What I find strange is I just read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress a couple of months ago.

Latest Discussions