Essay Ideas

D

dark_phoenix24

Um....Hi!
*shy*
I wanted to ask that what are the three ideas I can put in my essay?
I wanted to ask because it is for my senior project.
I have to do it in order to graduate from my school.
There were self-learn, job shadow, or service learning.
I wanted to do Tae Kwon Do and that is self learn.
After doing two essays I have to turn it in.
Until April there will be some adults testing me to present them what I did for my senior project.
I always dreamed learning in martial art.
My english teacher or the english department in my school is helping out students to do their senior projects.
So.....poo...
I need help on my essay...

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taekwondo is external-- learning (kicks, punches, forms, self-defense etc.) and internal which I posted on the other thread--those keys and tenets?? You need to write down YOUR ideas, brainstorm, ask yourself what you have learned from TKD? What are its challenges to YOU, what are your weaknesses? What do you like to do the most? What internal value--those keys and tenets again-- which value has been important to remember, to achieve gains or goals in TKD? What value has been the hardest for you-WHY? Why is TKD important to you--what do you want from it--better health-workout, better balance, flexibilty, defend yourself, competition-tournaments? You need to brainstorm-ask yourself questions. Then pick your topic and start researching from past threads or if its a new topic post it for response. TW

OP
A

ave_turuta

When I took my first (and so far only) belt test, I was asked to write an essay. I sat down and thought of examining a problem I was facing at that time (something to do with my professional life) in light of the five principles of taekwondo. I was surprised to see how comprehensive the principles were, and I was also surprised to learn how they helped me examine a very emotional and conflict-ridden situation that had given me much stress... I guess an essay is a very personal matter and the best thing to do is to sit down and do some soulsearching...

Latest Discussions