Encyclopedia of Kenpo & Secrets of Chinese Karate

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Tigerclaw, I have been informed that they are backordered on both of these books, have not had any new shipments in 4-5 months, and have no ETA on new arrivals. Does anyone know if the publisher has stopped printing these and potentially where I can find a couple of copies at reasonable prices?

Casey_Sutherland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ebay, Depending on who you buy it from and condition. I ourchased Secrets of Chinese Karate from ebay for fairly inexpensive and it was a hardcover UK edition which was cool

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Would it be possible for anyone who currently has a relatively new copy of either of these books to tell me who the publisher is so that I can contact them? I would really appreciate it...thanks!

Harley Quinn

White Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
Would it be possible for anyone who currently has a relatively new copy of either of these books to tell me who the publisher is so that I can contact them? I would really appreciate it...thanks!
Hi, I have some of the books you are talking about give me a PM and an address and tell me how much you will pay for it. I have one that is used and several that are new.
Harley

PS: the publishing company is DELSBY they are in the town of Pasadena CA.
Basically it is owned and operated by the Parker Family

Latest Discussions