Earthquake hits Iran... what an opportunity

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Boy here's a quandry... Earthquake hits Iran... what do we normally do... send humanitarian aid... but here if we do that... then what... bomb the crap out of them?
Love the mix message that's gonna give if we do that.
True the devastation and death toll isn't catastrophic (except those immediately affected) but it does require a heads up and some form of humanitarian effort if anything by us. Mebbe we're not on the best of terms with them but people do need our help. But of course this is if we weren't planning on attacking them.
The whole political thing is just SO STUPID!
I'm gonna love seeing how this is handled by the state dept.
What do you all think? :rolleyes:

Ray

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
The whole political thing is just SO STUPID!
I'm gonna love seeing how this is handled by the state dept.
What do you all think?
I think that if there is a way for you and me to send aid to the people who need it in Iran, then we should do it.

M

MisterMike

I'm not so sure the message would be mixed, if we dislike their government's nuclear plans, but respect their population.

We brought aide to Iraq after we bombed them as well.

Although...I think we have an earthquake machine that can cause subterrainian seismic events. It was in a Steven seagal movie. That guy nails it every time.

Wait - I think the term was non-terrestrial originated seismic event. OK. That's better.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am thinking back to the earthquake in Bam, Iran, approximately 15 months ago. I am wondering if we made any humanitarian commitments to that event. I am wondering if those commitments were fulfilled.

I am also wondering if the pictures from this event will be 'also ran' photos when compared to the Tsunami.

Latest Discussions