DF: Ninjutsu in Iran

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't know what that was, but it wasn't Ninjutsu. Even my 7 year old sitting here watching with me commented, "Dad, it looks like they forget they have hands." I've never seen high kicks like that inside a Ninjutsu dojo, or the red, blue, or yellow belts.

Shicomm

Purple Belt
Reaction score
To me it seems that somebody has poked around the internet , seen some films and blend a few nice things together.
Nothing wrong with that but why the original poster @ youtube needs to mention that there is some bujinkan in there... i don't get that one..

payameno

White Belt
Reaction score
Don't know what that was, but it wasn't Ninjutsu. Even my 7 year old sitting here watching with me commented, "Dad, it looks like they forget they have hands." I've never seen high kicks like that inside a Ninjutsu dojo, or the red, blue, or yellow belts.

Hello

We Have same teachings to Dojos in Japan by Grand master massaki hatsumi and we are already a reliable big Family with more than 10 thousands members,being confirmed by Grandmaster Masaki hatsumi .

About the armature Video clip:Its from 10 years ago. A report by one of National channels which just shows our Acrobat moves. Our teachings is same to the world , we just added some ''Actions'' to usual teachings. It means we have same stuff to any Bujinkan dojo but with having some more Acrobats.
Why?Because we like it this way,I know for Japanese people this is just silly but we are not eastern. We believe Ninjas were Assassins not street boxers so they need a little action to be added.

Best reguards

Latest Discussions