Custom Modern Arnis black belts

Ronin Moose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You're right! We purchased a custom belt from them for our sensei, upon his promotion to 9th dan earlier this year. The belt was beautiful and truly appreciated. They do good work.

Happy Holidays!

I

IMAA

Maybe you guys could help me. I am looking for somewhere that carries the Arnis or Eskrima uniforms that Prof. Presas made famous. the Black w/ red stripe and the RED w/ black stripe uniforms. W/ the Velcro short sleeve top...Century and the other few carriers has recently informed me that these are no longer being made for purchase.. This has not only put a damper in things for me... I have one of these from a year or two ago.. But a few of my guys are looking to get simular ones for a demo we are going to be doing in a few months. The time is ticking and no luck on Eskrima uniforms anywhere. Im not too keein on the I&I Sports version at all. I have one of those and I don't much like the border or trim at all.. Anyone know of wehre else?

Thanks
you can personally email me any info too if you would like
[email protected]

James Miller

Purple Belt
Reaction score
IMAA said:
Maybe you guys could help me. I am looking for somewhere that carries the Arnis or Eskrima uniforms that Prof. Presas made famous. the Black w/ red stripe and the RED w/ black stripe uniforms. W/ the Velcro short sleeve top...Century and the other few carriers has recently informed me that these are no longer being made for purchase.. This has not only put a damper in things for me... I have one of these from a year or two ago.. But a few of my guys are looking to get simular ones for a demo we are going to be doing in a few months. The time is ticking and no luck on Eskrima uniforms anywhere. Im not too keein on the I&I Sports version at all. I have one of those and I don't much like the border or trim at all.. Anyone know of wehre else?

Thanks
you can personally email me any info too if you would like
[email protected]

Check with Datu Hatman. This is from another thread.

I have a bunch of the uniforms in stock. I sell the tops and pants as a package or seperate. Feel free to call for prices.

716-675-0899

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Where else can one obtain Modern Arnis black belts? (Palusut, The link you provided no longer works.)

Thanks!

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
$85 is still highway robbery. I got mine from Simon McMahon at http://escrimakaliarnis.com for a lot less. Simon is great to do business with.
I think that's high as well. We would do them for $40 +s&h. A fare amount of the modern arnis black belts would get them from me. I will say that the Eiosin and Kataaro belts are fantastic! I have a Eiosin and it's the best belt I ever had!

Last edited:

Latest Discussions