Completed My First Krav Maga Lessons

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
And they were definitely every bit the practical no-frills training I expect from martial arts intended to function in the real world. I train at the UMAC facility in Chino Hills whenever I have time off (usually the last four days of the month at Fort Irwin (2 hours north)).

I found that my previous boxing experience and the fact that I keep myself in good physical condition were helpful but I certainly finished both lessons breathing hard and definitely knowing I'd worked hard. All things considered this was a great martial art to add to my repertoire of martial arts...

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Excellent Lonerider! It's good to hear that your first lesson left a good impression. I hope you continue training in Krav.

When you have the time perhaps you could visit the Beach Cities locations in Newport Beach and Huntington Beach. There is a cane fighting seminar coming up the first week of September if you're interested.

OP
LoneRider

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The Beach Cities site is part of Krav Maga Worldwide right? If the Cane Fighting Seminar is during the weekend I could definitely go.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's (Monday) tomorrow at Huntington Beach on Beach Blvd, 7-9 pm. Sixty dollars, which includes a cane.

Latest Discussions