Comparing forums

Kenpo_man

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that this is a great forum. I've been looking for one but had a hard time finding one that wasn't a bunch of people wanting to argue the superiority of their style. I see that of lot of members cross train in other arts and see a lot of genuine care going into sharing knowledge and ideas.

OP
Kenpo_man

Kenpo_man

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Don't mind at all. I train under Ralph Chinnick, 8th Dan in Tracy's kenpo. I train in muay thai under his son who trained under Simon Posener from vancouver. Ralph own's the exclusive rights to sell the franchise in Canada so if you train in Tracy's kenpo it's likely your sensei trained under Ralph. (If your 6th degree is 6th dan he probably taught you himself there aren't too many guys in Canada who that high a rank in Tracy's Kenpo if any at all)

sandan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Kenpo Man, good to see another Tracy's guy in here. There is another forum that is really good also, maybe you've been there, kenpothoughts.com
Also a great site where all the contributors throw ego out the door and try to help each other. It's not nearly as active as this site though, but a lot of great posts in there too. Check it out if you haven't already.

Latest Discussions