Closed Door JKD Seminar

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
:asian: On September 27,2003 Prof. Gary Dill of the Jeet Kune Do Association will be the featured Instructor of a "Closed Door" Session on "Oakland Era" JKD. This will take place in Gainesville,Va for more information contact: Progressive Self Defense @ P.O. Box 211 Gainesville,VA 20155 or [email protected] for further information. This is a limited enrollment Seminar and will be a "all day" event 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. :asian: With a Social/Dinner following for participants. :)

The "closed door seminar" was moved to N.J Kwoon due to John Ballies Law enforcement obligations. I was going to attend, but decided to leave the Professor instead.I'm sure the seminar went well though. The N.J. kwoon is one on the best schools(in SDS) I have had the pleasure of visiting.

Whenever I hear Gary Dill I immediately think of Dillman, as in pressure points.

My brain is broken.

You are not the only one to make that mistake.You would be surprised how many have.Maybe because people know who Dillman is. LOL

Well I have some vague sense that he's a JKD guy, "Professor" Gary Dill. I've seen his caricature or something in the ads in Black Belt magazine, in that jun fan/OJKD posture, I forget what it's called.

Latest Discussions

Back