Classless hollywood strikes again...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently, the crew working on the show "Hawaii Five-O" showed a great deal of disrespect to the veterans of World War 2 attending the ceremonies at Pearl Harbor. I know, it goes without saying that this isn't surprising, I just think that it should be made known to the viewing public...

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/c...rew-members-disrespect-pearl-harbor-veterans/

Tubbs and the veterans. all but one Pearl Harbor survivors, weren’t allowed to complete the ceremony in private. Cast and crew from CBS’s “Hawaii Five-O” were also on the scene preparing to shoot footage for the cop show.
“I noticed as Taps was being played people were walking back and forth to their production vans,” he says of roughly 15-20 show crew members on the same area where the ceremony was taking place.
“Immediately what struck me was, it’s going on on the graves,” he says. “All the Hollywood production was literally on the grave sites, not a grassy area.”
Tubbs understands that the crew likely had its own deadlines to meet, and that shooting a major television show isn’t cheap. But he says that can’t explain how some crew members treated the elderly veterans.
“There was a guy with an ear piece walking among the vets, hushing them, in essence, hurrying them along and telling them to be quiet,” he recalls. “I think I was so stunned I didn’t know what to say.”
One of the veterans tried to take a picture of the actors from the program at one point, but a crew representative nixed the plan, saying the actors were “skittish” around still cameras.
The coup de grace for Tubbs came when a caterer for the show walked across the graves – and the veterans laying roses atop them – to bring salmon and blackberries to actors on the set.