chat with me

B

brandon

i have been looking for a live chat room to talk about mma and martial arts in general can anybody help me to find one

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
brandon said:
i have been looking for a live chat room to talk about mma and martial arts in general can anybody help me to find one
We used to have one here, I believe, but it was later disabled because not enough people used this feature on MartialTalk.

- Ceicei

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Brandon,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

This is where we all talk about Martial Arts, it may not be 'Live' per se, but you can garner alot of information from people all over the world in many different arts. Many people 'meet' on this board and use a variety of messenging services (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ & MSN) to talk one on one or via a group session on MA's.
If you have questions, just find the appropriate forum and ask away :)

:asian:

~Tess
-MT S. Mod-

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Brandon, welcome aboard! You really ought to try this out. It's easier to follow than live chat, and there's a real diverse pool of thought here. Sift through some of the current and historical threads, find a topic you want to discuss, and jump on in! You'll find a lot of support from a wide variety of knowledgeable people here. Hope to see you around the forums!
icon14.gif
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
http://www.martialartsplanet.com/ has a live chat. If you scroll down through the main thread topics in the forum, there is a Chat Times section where I think you can set up a time for people to meet you in the chat. I myself have never used it so I don't know how it works.

Robyn :asian:

Latest Discussions